Notice to Our Clients: Client Service Changes in Response to COVID-19
As we continue to monitor reports of the impact of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we want to assure you that MDC remains committed to delivering outstanding business solutions.
During this evolving health situation, the safety and well-being of our team members, clients, and families is our main priority. We greatly care about our communities and want to do our part to keep you healthy, keep our employees healthy and help minimize the spread of the virus.
For our MDC Clients:
The MDC office will be closed to walk in traffic until further notice. We encourage clients to use other means available to communicate and send information at this time.
- Our professionals are available via email, phone, and through our web ticketing portal, all with the abilities to remote into your computers to offer ongoing support.
- We highly encourage you to use our Web Ticketing services for business IT needs. You may mail documents to our offices but, again, consider using our portals.
- All nonessential client visits are suspended until further notice. Onsite support will be limited to emergency cases only, and those cases must be to the level that impacts the business to an extent that warrants the service call.
- Drop off and pickup of equipment (repaired). We will still except equipment to be repaired and will offer a limited pickup and drop off service. We still want to make sure that you are taken care of, at the same time limiting the social contacts as advised.
- If you need ink / toner or other items that need picked up, we will happy to service those needs. Just call 235-4030 and talk with Deb to make arranges to get those item(s).